Junior Dynamics 365 Business Central Engineer
Salary- Up to £40-45k per annu
Location- London office (office presence required at 2 days per week)
- Are you an experienced Dynamics 365 Business Central Developer?
- Do you thrive on creating new ideas and sharing them with others?
- Looking to take on a lead role?
- To join the growing engineering at a leading retail/fashion brand?
- Working with business and project teams e.g., to consult, design and build onto the D365 BC platform
- Write AL code and be involved with BC extensions/integrations
- Involved in architectural work
- Work with third party vendors
- Fix any issues/incidents, ETC
- 20 years' experience in the fashion space and now one of the leading online fashion brands.
- They are looking to continue to expand their team which is currently sitting at 150 in total! They have faced an overcome the recent challenges in the retail space so exciting things to come!
- At least 1-2 years engineering/development experience
- Strong passion around working in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central space
- Any exposure or experience with Business Central would be a bonus
- Knowledge of agile, Waterfall, and SDLC
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Any retail experience would be ideal
- A team player who is passionate and has a strong positive attitude
- Confident in taking/holding a lead position - so any management experience would also be good.
- 25 days holiday (exclusive of Bank Holidays)
- 25%-55% off products
- Life Assurance and a good pension
- Cycle to Work Scheme and eye care vouchers
- Enhanced Maternity pay
- Early finish on the last Friday of every month
- "Thirsty Thursdays"- and further internal Social committees and events