Dynamics 365CE Consultant
We're on the lookout for a highly skilled D365CE Consultant to join our MS Partner client and help deliver exceptional solutions to their international client base using the D365CE platform.
Our ideal candidate is someone who:
- Has a deep understanding of the D365CE platform and its various modules
- Is experienced in data migrations, integrations, customisations, and has a strong understanding of business processes
- Has excellent communication skills and can work closely with clients to understand their needs and provide expert guidance on how to best leverage the D365CE platform
- Is able to manage projects from scoping and requirements gathering to development, testing, and deployment
As a valued member of our their team, you will collaborate with stakeholders to design and implement solutions that align with their clients' business objectives. You'll have access to the latest technologies and resources to ensure that we can provide the best possible service to our clients.
My client foster a supportive and dynamic work environment, with opportunities for professional growth and development.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading and participating in requirements gathering sessions with clients
- Designing and implementing solutions using the D365CE platform
- Developing customizations and integrations using Power Apps, Power Automate, and other Microsoft technologies
- Conducting testing and troubleshooting to ensure successful project delivery
- Providing post-implementation support and training to clients
If you're passionate about D365CE and have a drive to succeed, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We can't wait to hear from you!