Seeking a Skilled Dynamics 365BC Developer
Location: UK Wide (Remote work)
Salary: Up to £85k + benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
I'm excited to share this opportunity (D365BC Developer) with my client, a renowned Microsoft Partner in the UK who have an excellent reputation for being at the forefront of technology. I'm on the hunt for a dynamic Dynamics 365 Business Central Developer with a flair for innovation and problem-solving who has a passion for developing pioneering solutions for their clients.
What You'll Do:
- Customise and implement D365BC solutions.
- Translate business needs into technical actions.
- Collaborate with teams for seamless integrations.
- Keep up with D365BC advancements to enhance our offerings.
- Develop and create market leading apps and extensions.
We Need You To Have:
- Experience in D365BC development.
- Past work with a Microsoft Partner (preferred).
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- A proactive approach to tackling challenges.
- Passionate and interest in progressing your career.
- Competitive pay and benefits. (up to £85k)
- A culture that fosters growth and learning.
- Flexible work arrangements.
Excited to impact the digital landscape with my client? Apply now with your CV and we can have a call to discuss further.