Microsoft Ignite is a platform where developers and tech professionals continue learning alongside experts. Explore the latest developer tools and cloud technologies and learn how to put your skills to work in new areas. Connect with our community to gain practical insights and best practices on the future of cloud development, data, IT, and business intelligence.” – Source:
The Microsoft Ignite tours provide an opportunity to learn new skills, connect with the community, and explore the latest technology.
At the annual Microsoft Ignite conference at ExCeL London between 16th and 17th January 2020, developers and IT professionals met the experts behind the products, and mingled with other like-minded professionals.
There were 1,000+ hours of content, which could be tailored according to need and there were a number of opportunities for Dynamics 365 professionals to attend live presentations, whiteboard sessions, and hands-on labs, specific to D365. Some of those sessions can be viewed here.
It was deemed to be a great success and caused quite a buzz in the tech world.
What did Dynamics 365 professionals learn from the Microsoft Ignite event?
The following are some of the things that Dynamics 365 professionals took away from the event:
- They learned how to use, configure, and then manage Dynamics 365 Retail to support multi-channel retail transactions.
- The event provided information that retailers need in order to operate a connected retail ecosystem and it covered areas such as fraud protection, point of sale systems, product and inventory management, order and financial management and managing employees.
- They learned that the connected applications in Dynamics 365 can help organisations to create a data feedback loop, which will drive efficiencies across the whole business.
- With Dynamics 365 it is possible to establish and administer a cross-organisation business applications strategy.
- Dynamics 365 provides a complete set of intelligent, modular, and connected SaaS business applications to help organisations meet security and compliance needs and also to streamline access and control.
- The event provided information on how organisations can use Dynamics 365 to manage seamless authentication, to support data integration and governance, and to administer automated processes throughout their businesses.
- They learned how to configure and manage Dynamics 365 Sales and Marketing to turn prospects into actual customers.
- The event showed professionals not only how to use, configure, connect and manage Dynamics 365 Sales, Marketing and customer service, but also how to provide practical insights across sales and marketing by integrating LinkedIn data and Insights applications. The event also showed professionals how to enable mixed reality solutions across an organisation’s sales activities.
- Finally, Dynamics professionals learned what was new and upcoming for Office 365 Groups.
Office 365 Groups is the membership service driving teamwork across Microsoft 365 and is the solid foundation for Teams, SharePoint, Outlook, SharePoint, Power BI, Dynamics 365 for Sales, amongst many other applications.
At the event, Dynamics professionals learned about the new innovations in Office 365 Groups, including best practices to help encourage usage and adoption, self-service and management and governance.
Microsoft also shared the Office 365 Groups roadmap and showed how forthcoming investments would help drive new levels of collaboration.
If you are looking for a new Dynamics 365 opportunity this year and would like to have a chat with a member of our team, please call us today on +44 (0)1483 233 000, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.