Are you looking to make your next career move in 2020; or perhaps a new challenge?
More organisations than ever are turning to the Dynamics cloud in order to update their business processes and this means that the demand for Dynamics 365 professionals will rocket, providing opportunities for everyone – administrators, developers, and consultants.
Figures taken from Microsoft’s 1Q2018 financial report show that between July and September 2017 profits from Dynamics 365 were up 69%. On a year on year basis, Dynamics 365’s customer base has increased by 40%. Things have only improved from then in terms of product development and sales.
Within the UK you may find this link useful ... It shows statistics on permanent job vacancies that require Dynamic 365 skills and experience, including a guide to salaries offered in vacancies that have cited Dynamics 365 (in the six-month period up to and including December 2019).
Examples of sought-after Dynamics 365 roles
Dynamics 365 Developers are some of the most sought-after roles for recruiters, and at Conspicuous, we were recruiting for 118 developer roles at the time this blog post was written.
Dynamics 365 BC and CE consultants are also in high demand and there are many jobs available for professionals with strong skills and the right experience.
As an example, at the time of writing we are recruiting for a permanent Dynamics D365 CE (CRM) Developer - Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, UK at a salary of £50,000 - £70,000 per annum. For a complete list of available positions, please visit our job search.
How can you hone your skills for these vacancies?
Whether you are an established Dynamics professional or a Dynamics 365 user who is considering a career in Dynamics 365, the following points could help you:
- If you are starting out on your 365 journey you could consider, joining the Microsoft Virtual Academy, which is an e-learning platform that provides free, video-based training courses for Microsoft products
- Another good way to learn about Dynamics 365 is to engage with a peer-based online community – a user group in effect
- If you already have a lot of Dynamics 365 experience, certifications can be a great way to bolster your CV (or resume)
- Keeping your CV up to date and to a high standard is important when you are selling yourself to potential employers
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in Dynamics 365, as it is new and constantly evolving and there are a huge number of groups, blogs, online forums, and webinars to help you stay informed.
Conspicuous offers the widest range of Dynamics 365 jobs to choose from and many of our jobs are exclusive to Conspicuous as the preferred Dynamics 365 recruitment partner.
Take a look at our current vacancies here.
If you have experience in any of the above areas and are looking to make your next career move, or for a new challenge in 2020, please contact us today at email@example.com or call +44 (0)1483 233 000.