SharePoint Developer / Admin – Paying up to $130k base USD - Onsite, Washington DC - for a leading Gold Microsoft Partner
Job Type: Full-Time
Please send resumes to Matt.email@example.com
The SharePoint Developer / Admin will provide support for a hybrid SharePoint On-Prem and Online environment, working to modernize existing sites, forms, and workflows using Power Automate and Power Apps, as well as provide ongoing Microsoft-based application development.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an award winning leading Gold Microsoft Partner. The company is rapidly growing and expanding its D365 practice.
Responsibilities (including, but not exclusively)
- Design and develop SharePoint and Power Platform solutions to meet business requirements.
- Create and maintain custom SharePoint lists, libraries, workflows, and forms.
- Develop custom PowerApps, Power BI dashboards, and Power Automate flows.
- Design, implement, and track all SharePoint site collections, subsites, and permissions.
- Develop and maintain technical specifications, design documents, SOPs, and user guides.
- Provide end-user training and support for SharePoint and Power Platform solutions..
- 8+ years of IT Development experience
- 5+ years of SharePoint and Power Platform development experience
- Experience developing custom Power Apps, Power BI Dashboards, Power Automate flows, to include integration with other M365 platforms such as Microsoft Teams
- Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Power Automate flows, Power Apps, REST, JQuery, and branding & customization
- Must be a US Citizen
This is truly an exceptional opportunity for an experienced and knowledgeable SharePoint Developer / Admin. Ideal for a SharePoint Developer / Admin looking for a remote position, the role is for a candidate who wants to join a company with a long-term vision on increasing its presence in the market, so this is a real chance to make a significant contribution to the future of the group. As a SharePoint Developer / Admin in this company, you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary with fantastic benefits and constant opportunities to progress within the company.
Please send resumes to Matthew Anton Matt.firstname.lastname@example.org