Senior MS Dynamics BC Consultant (GP background) - for Global Microsoft Dynamics Partner/ISV
Highly competitive salary + Benefits
Our Client, a leading Microsoft Dynamics Partner/ISV based in Fargo ,ND and Denver ,CO are expanding their business and are looking for an exceptional Dynamics BC Functional Consultant ideally with a Dynamics GP background.
Their ISV product bolts on to both Dynamics GP & BC
- Must have experience in a Partner environment with Dynamics BC project experience
- Any experience in BC/GP Payroll module would be advantageous but not essential accomplished BC Functional Consultant with great people and organizational skills.
- Working with teams both in-person and remotely,
- This client facing role demands you are able you will be expert at building trust and meaningful relationships clients across North America.
- You will ideally have previous experience working for a Microsoft Partner (either VAR or ISV) or at a Microsoft Dynamics customer
- Delivering a compelling experience for our clients by providing consulting that reflects financial and functional expertise that builds high levels of trust and grows client relationships
- Applying your experience in Microsoft Dynamics BC/GP, payroll and/or staffing
- Collaborating with sales to deliver demonstrations and workshops
- Leading on-site or virtual client facing requirements elicitation and design workshops that meet or exceed client expectations
- Designing creating, and producing business, functional and technical consulting documentation
- Performing system installations or upgrades, and configuring systems as designed
- Designing, testing, and deploying client specific customizations
- Completing comprehensive quality assurance testing during a project to deliver high quality work
- Delivering on-site or virtual training as required
- Using your problem-solving and critical thinking skills to troubleshoot issues that may arise during a project and assist the support team to solve escalated cases
- Proactively communicating with the Project Manager and your peers to assist the overall successful project delivery
- Contributing to revenue generation through utilisation and identification of further product and service opportunities
- Collaborating with Product and Engineering on setting the product roadmap and design
- Enthusiastic about serving clients and learning new skills and technologies
Please email email@example.com