Senior Dynamics 365 Business Central Engineer
Salary- Up to £80-90k per annum
Location- London office (office presence required at least twice a week)
Are you an experienced Dynamics 365 Business Central Developer?
Do you thrive on creating new ideas and sharing these with others?
Looking to take on a lead role?
Reporting to the Head of Engineering at this retail/fashion brand.
- Working with business and project teams e.g., to consult, design and build onto the D365 BC platform
- Write AL code and be involved with BC extensions/integrations
- Involved in architectural work
- Create and maintain standards for the codebase and raises any issues where necessary
- Fix any issues/incidents, ETC
20 years' experience in the fashion space and now one of the leading online fashion brands.
They are looking to continue to expand their team which is currently sitting at 150 in total! They have faced an overcome the recent challenges in the retail space so exciting things to come!
- Strong D365 BC/ NAV project experience
- Good C/AL experience
- Strong D365 BC/NAV development experience
- Experience in the following: SQL, XML, Web Services and Agile
- Any retail experience would be ideal
- Any DevOps or data structure experience would also be a bonus
- Confident in taking/holding a lead position - so any management experience would also be good.
- - 25 days holiday (exclusive of Bank Holidays)
- - 25%-55% off products
- - Life Assurance and good pension
- - Cycle to Work Scheme and eyecare vouchers
- - Enhanced Maternity pay
- - Early finish on last Friday of every month
- - "Thirsty Thursdays"- and further internal Social committees and events