Senior CRM Project Coordinator. Hybrid, North-West England.
Full time /Permanent
Salary- £30-35k per annum DOE + profit share bonus
Hybrid- based in North-West England (3 days a week)
Closing date is 19th November please apply in plenty of time.
Looking for a someone who is a self-starter and is super organise for this exciting CRM Project Coordinator role.
In this role you will support the development of data platform and tools which support the wider CRM team.
Being part of this growing CRM (systems/data side) team will allow you to challenge yourself and continue to learn while increasing the reputation and engagement across this British retail brand.
Other key responsibilities:
- Coordinating the CRM partners e.g., data analysis teams
- Lead activities such as onboarding the new campaigning platforms
- Requirement gathering for new system development and ensure development are kept to this brief. This will include liaising with members of the IT team
- Maintain and create project documentation, plans, reports, etc.
- Communicate project documentation clearly to stakeholders
- Ensure milestone are hit across projects e.g., dates
- Support CRM Team with relevant project tasks
Want to know what all the fuss is about?
- A fun, collaborative and family orientated environment which they are extremely proud of!
- Voted best place to work in 2021 + 2022 by their own employees but they also provide their customers with an award-winning customer's service, with high quality jewellery, diamonds, and watches etc. Their continued growth has resulted in over 70 stores across the UK. Having been established in 1919 they are experts in this industry and would provide a unique learning opportunity and long-term career path!
- "Happiest place to work" award winner
- #6 best company in the UK award (Retail).
- Be a part of their mission to deliver a high quality and unique customer experience, but also be part of the CRM team growth!
- - Experience in a project role
- - Good understanding/experience of project governances, effective planning, pathways, etc
- - Experience working in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects
- - Highly organised and proactive
- - Strong communication skills
- - Experience communicating with 3rd parties/ stakeholders
- - Ideally some experience/ exposure to systems/IT e.g., CRM systems projects
- - Strong experience with Microsoft Office 365
- - Any Microsoft project experience would be a bonus (but no essential)
Opportunities for you
A focus on work-life balance and adding value to their employees even outside of work with e.g., wellbeing scheme, staff discounts extending to family and friends, free eye tests and flu vaccinations etc!
Other benefits include; office share bonus of up to 5-7.5%, pension contribution, maternity and paternity package, counselling service and cycle to work scheme. Be part of a positive team who make a difference with 20% of retained profits donated to charity since 2000, equalling over £16 million. Two paid charity days are given to employees each year.
Reach out for more info- firstname.lastname@example.org