Client Services Consultant D365 CE/Power Platform role
Paying up to $100k base USD - Remote - for a rapidly expanding Gold Microsoft Partner
Job Type: Full-Time
Please send resumes to Matt.email@example.com
The Client Services Consultant - Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement/Power Platform (CE/PP) role provides functional application consulting services for clients using Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) Customer Service, Sales, Field Service, and Power Platform (including Power BI and Power Platform) in implementations as well as post go-live environments.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a Gold Microsoft Partner. The company is rapidly growing and expanding its D365 practice.
Responsibilities (including, but not exclusively)
- Deliver services included in implementation and lifecycle services subscription contracts (e.g., help desk support, training sessions, quarterly enhancements, release management for recurring upgrades, regression testing, status reporting, etc.).
- Resolve D365 support requests by providing superior support services as measured by ticket quality, call quality, resolution quality and timing, and overall, Client satisfaction.
- Assist with the D365 support queues and ensure tickets are moved through the support process in a timely manner and escalated when appropriate to bring to a quicker resolution.
- Provide timely and efficient D365 configuration, testing, and training services to Clients during mission critical implementation projects and quarterly enhancements.
- Utilize all means of support for issue resolution, including internal and external community forums, search engines, and knowledge sharing with team members, and encourage collaboration amongst peers.
- 3+ years experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Power Platform) or combined education and experience.
- 3+ years of experience working with D365 CE in a Support or Consulting capacity.
- Must have Microsoft partner experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Must be a US Citizen
This is truly an exceptional opportunity for an experienced and knowledgeable The Client Services Consultant. Ideal for a The Client Services Consultant looking for a remote position, the role is for a candidate who wants to join a company with a long-term vision on increasing its presence in the market, so this is a real chance to make a significant contribution to the future of the group. The Client Services Consultant in this company, you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary with fantastic benefits and constant opportunities to progress within the company.
Please send resumes to Matthew Anton Matt.firstname.lastname@example.org