Principal Dynamics 365 Finance Consultant.
Salary- £90-100k per annum DOE
Remote/ home- based with offices across the UK.
(Candidates must be based and eligible to work in the UK).
You will be part of a strong team but a key player working and overseeing significant projects.
This role will allow you to utilize your consulting and technical skills by carrying out a range of tasks, including mentoring and training other D365 F&O Consultants.
Do you have team management or leadership experience, alongside being an experienced D365 F&O Consultant?
What Skills Are We Looking For?
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills. Not to mention some management and leadership experience!
- Strong Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations/AX experience as a Senior Consultant,
- Experience with; Azure DevOps, Power BI, SQL,
- Management and leadership experience e.g., with leading training sessions or presentations,
- Experience across multiple project methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, Prince2.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Certified.
What we offer you
This Microsoft Inner Circle and Gold partner have a reputation for going above and beyond for both clients and employees. One of example of this is with their home/ flexible working. Their workspace is a safe and healthy place with now over 300 employees and projects rapidly growing across the UK and Europe.
A top 1% Microsoft partner worldwide!
Additional Benefits for you!
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible hybrid home and office working (locations include Scotland, Manchester, and London)
- 34 days' annual leave (inclusive of all bank and public holidays) with the option to buy and sell more
- Guaranteed learning and development investment
- Private medical cover
- Permanent health insurance
- Life insurance
- Company share scheme
- Critical illness cover
- 6.5% contributory pension
- Health and wellbeing group
- Cycle to work scheme
- - And many more.
Reach out for more info- email@example.com