Presales Engineer (F&O Supply Chain Management)
Paying up to $170k base USD (OTE $300k) - Remote - for a leading Gold Microsoft Partner
Job Type: Full-Time
Please send resumes to Matt.email@example.com
As a Presales Engineer (F&O Supply Chain Management), you will partner with the Sales team to perform discovery meetings with potential clients and customers, understand requirements, conduct analyses, and use those findings to build and present a solutions presentation. You will also engineer a complete solution for the customer, which will include ISV solutions, PowerPlatform and PowerBI expectations, and integrations.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an award winning leading Gold Microsoft Partner. The company is rapidly growing and expanding its D365 practice.
Responsibilities(including, but not exclusively)
- Assist sales team in qualifying leads and prospects for sales pursuits.
- Identify the client's requirements through discovery meetings.
- Demonstrate knowledge of ISV and market solutions to effectively resolve client pain points and close gaps.
- Specify details of the solution required for the delivery team to use as a basis for estimates and statements of work
- Participate in the transition from the sales team to delivery team.
- 5+ years of experience in system design or information systems or related experience
- 5+ years of architecting D365 F&O
- Familiarity with Azure and Cloud Services
- Must have Microsoft Partner experience
- Ability to translate experience to creatively solve client business, process, and application issues
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Must be a US Citizen or Green card holder
This is truly an exceptional opportunity for an experienced and knowledgeable Presales Engineer. Ideal for a Presales Engineer looking for a remote position, the role is for a candidate who wants to join a company with a long-term vision on increasing its presence in the market, so this is a real chance to make a significant contribution to the future of the group. As a Presales Engineer in this company, you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary with fantastic benefits and constant opportunities to progress within the company.
Please send resumes to Matthew Anton: Matt.firstname.lastname@example.org