Power Platform Solution Architect-
Remote - UK (must be eligible to work in UK unrestricted)
Up to £65k + benefits
Are you a Power Platform Solution Architect or Lead Consultant with Architecture experience looking to take the next step in your career? Join this exciting start-up Microsoft Partner where you will eventually take the steps into leading the pre-sales team.
I know one question which will be asked is if it is a start-up and project flow is slow, what will I be doing? No, you will not be chucked out the doors, you will instead be helping with the Pre-sales and Designing POC for customers.
What skills will you bring to the role:
- Microsoft Certified Power Platform Solution Architect (desirable)
- A hands-on experienced PP SA across all areas such as: Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, Power Virtual Agents
- Minimum 3 years' experience with Power Platform
- Be able to work independently and within a team
Look at a snippet of what your day could look like within this job:
- Designing solutions within Power Platform for clients through end-end process
- Work with the pre-sales team to target new clients and conduct discovery sessions with them
- Deliver presentations to clients and confidently answer technical questions
- Be able to integrate other applications together for best practice
- Provide training and complete technical documentation
In return for your hard work, the company will invest in your learning and development as well as also being eligible to earn commission from this role!
If you want to know more, reach out to me with your CV to: