Lead Consultant Dynamics 365 Business Central
Salary- €75-85k per annum DOE
- A Microsoft Gold Partner and LS Retail partner established in 2015 with a wealth of experience under their belt. The two founders are friendly and ambitious proven by expanding into the Power Platform, BI and Analytics space recently for more opportunities!
- With a view to move into more of an Architect or within the senior management team in the future.
- Their expertise lies in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC space where they design, develop, and deploy this for their clients. A small but diverse team of 40+ who work across both smaller and larger companies worldwide. This includes the retail, hospitality, fashion, and government sectors.
So, if you are looking to join a fun, ambitious and supportive team this is for you!
- Want to have your say and not just be a number?
- Utilise your strong D365 Business Central Consultancy experience to lead other more junior consultants and key projects! This will include training junior colleagues, full end to end life cycle implementations and leading a team of consultants on implementations.
- A unique role in this fast expanding but close-knit Microsoft Gold Partner.
- The key phrase for this role being= Providing a LEADING approach! A location in Spain and the UK!
- Working closely with teams across the partner e.g., technical teams. Furthermore, you will be solution scoping and completing technical designs and producing project documentations.
Please see below some of the main skills we are looking for:
- A confident and strong track record with Dynamics 365 Business Central/ NAV Consultancy or implementations (8+ years)
- Experience working in a Microsoft partner/reseller is required
- Team lead/people management experience
- Strong communication and stakeholder management experience
- Experience with SQL
- Retail industry experience would be desirable
- Ideally experience with a few of the following: LS Retail, GitHub, Jet Reports, Continia, Power BI
- Lead implementations with D365 BC/LS Retail
Benefits Offered for You
A personalised training and development plan, staying up to date on the latest technologies and flexible working. Furthermore 25 days annual leave plus your birthday off, employee wellbeing platform and regular social activities
More information provided on request- firstname.lastname@example.org