JSenior D365 Supply Chain Consultant. Home-based, UK.
Salary- £65-75k per annum DOE
Remote/ home- based with offices across the UK.
You will be part of a strong team but a key player working and overseeing significant projects within the Dynamics 365 F&SCM Practice. They are looking for a D365 F&SCM experienced consultant- experience being mostly in the Supply Chain areas.
This role will allow you to utilize your consulting and technical skills by carrying out a range of tasks including;
- Pre-sales engagements
- Assisting the commercial team in preparing information and content
- Evaluate third party applications and their suitability
- Help mentor and train other employees
What Skills Are We Looking For?
Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills. Not to mention some management and leadership experience within a team!
- Experienced Dynamics 365 F&SCM Consultant (majority of experience being in Supply Chain areas/modules),
- Experience with; Azure DevOps, Power BI, SQL,
- Management and leadership experience e.g., with leading training sessions or presentations,
- Experience across multiple project methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, Prince2,
- Ambitious and hard-working to continue to progress in future.
What we offer you
This Microsoft Inner Circle and Gold partner have a reputation for going above and beyond for both clients and employees. One of example of this is with their home/ flexible working. Their workspace is a safe and healthy place.
They specialise in the not-for profit and government industries across the Microsoft Dynamics and Power Platform stack and full life cycle. Working with international clients which keeps things beyond exciting!
Looks to continue to grow/expand their Dynamics 365 F&SCM practice.
Additional Benefits for you!
- Flexible hybrid home and office working
- 34 days' annual leave (inclusive of all bank and public holidays) with the option to buy and sell more
- Guaranteed learning and development investment
- Private medical cover
- Permanent health insurance
- Life insurance
- Critical illness cover
- 6.5% contributory pension
- Health and wellbeing group
- Cycle to work scheme
- And many more!
Reach out for more info- email@example.com