Dynamics 365 BC (NAV) Lead Consultant
Role: Are you looking for a new challenge with a Microsoft Partner who will give you the chance to take a lead role on a variety of Greenfield Dynamics 365 Business Central projects. This is an exciting chance for a consultant looking to step into a lead role and utilise the latest technologies to ensure clients and their employees have access to best tools.
My client has a number of their own extensions which have gained a lot of excitement in the market so you will have access to the IP which working in a very flexible working environment offer balance to your career.
Company: My client is a very successful Microsoft Dynamics Partner who have built an incredibly successful and experienced team of NAV professionals. They have a strong focus on a number of industries including distribution, wholesale and finance.
My client are strong believers in internal progression so there will be plenty of opportunities to continue building on your current career and achieving your goals while also making in a impact on their exciting growth.
- Experience with the latest technologies (Dynamics 365BC)
- Previous experience of working through a full lifecycle implementation
- Comfortable working as part of a team and on your own
- Microsoft Partner experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Ability to work with people at all levels of an organisation
- Desire to continue career development and learning new technologies
- A good knowledge of the Microsoft stack
Opportunity: This is a fantastic opportunity for a Functional Consultant to work with the latest technology the market has to offer (Dynamics 365 Business Central). As well as working with a team you will need to have the ability to manage your time while working on your own and as part of a highly skilled team but also delivering the highest standard of service to clients.