Dynamics 365 Sales Manager (Finance and Insurance Practice)
Salary- Up to £85k per annum DOE
Remote/ home- based with offices across the UK
As an experienced Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Manager you will be working in the financial services and insurance practice within this partner.
This role will allow you to utilize your experience by carrying out a range of tasks including;
- Create a pipeline and secure new clients as well as new opportunities with existing clients
- Work directly with Microsoft
- Utilise your own network for opportunity identification
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, ETC
What Skills Are We Looking For?
- Very strong Microsoft Dynamics 365 sales experience (selling D365 solutions)
- Experience working in the Microsoft partner space/ecosystem
- Strong industry knowledge on the banking/finance/insurance space
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- End to end new business development experience and a successful track record
What we offer you
This Microsoft Inner Circle and Gold partner have a reputation for going above and beyond for both clients and employees. One of example of this is with their home/ flexible working. Their workspace is a safe and healthy place.
They specialise in the not-for profit and government industries across the Microsoft Dynamics and Power Platform stack and full life cycle. An outstanding reputation and presence across all Microsoft technologies e.g., Data, Azure, Dynamics 365, Modern Workplace, etc!
Additional Benefits for you!
- 34 days' annual leave (inclusive of all bank and public holidays) with the option to buy and sell more
- Guaranteed learning and development investment (including allotted hours per week towards training and certifications
- Private medical cover + permanent health insurance
- Shareholder options