Dynamics 365 CE and Power Platform Consultant
Location- West Midlands, one day in the office per week (flexible)
£55-65k base salary per annum+ benefits
Working alongside the customer services team to provide consultancy and more strategic advice to existing customers.
- Advise/support the team re customer solutions
- Drive D365/Power Platform customer adoption (low-code)
- Keep close to regular accounts e.g., with relationship building and support
- Advise to existing customers e.g., for process improvements
- Put together documentation for requirements and change requests
- Identify sales and project opportunities
- Lead smaller customer delivery projects, etc
- This is a role for someone who is keen to progress in the future.
- Reporting into the Head of Customer Delivery.
- A Microsoft Gold Partner who work across the Dynamics 365 stack (both ERP AND CRM) and specialise and lead across the manufacturing and distribution industries.
- Over 120 employees to date, with offices in the West Midlands and Northeast of England. Over 8000 successful projects to date across the UK and internationally.
- A non stop growing partner who have been consistent award winners for being a "Great Place to Work" and supporting Women In Dynamics.
- This displays their commitment and focus on promoting and being leaders for diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- So an opportunity not to be missed!
- Strong experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE or CRM either in a consulting or similar role e.g., with implementations of D365 CE/CRM Apps
- Power Platform experience, including Power Apps, Power Automate
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Strong presentations and project management skills
- Passionate about building strong relationships and working with Microsoft Dynamics 365!
- Desirable- Microsoft Dynamics 365 or Power Platform certifications and experience working within a Microsoft partner
- Outstanding benefits offered some examples include:
- Seasonal parties and events
- "Playrooms" and a massage chair in the offices
- Bonus holiday days every month
- Private health insurance
- Good pension scheme and life assurance
- Cycle to work and Electric car scheme, etc!
For more information, please contact email@example.com