Paying up to $130k - onsite - Prattville, AL - Perm - Relocation Allowance
Job Type: Full-Time
Please send resumes to Matt.email@example.com
An exciting opportunity from my client, who requires a Design Engineer to Collaborate with Sales, Manufacturing, and Engineering teams to create new designs and improve existing designs with the result of producing high quality products utilizing the most cost-effective manufacturing method
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding international supply chain organisation.
Responsibilities (including, but not exclusively)
- Respond to new product requests and product improvements initiated by the Sales and Marketing team.
- Determine feasibility and functional requirements through independent analysis, research, and customer contact. Then create new products according to the Product Development Process (PDP).
- Conduct market research and create design concepts and proposals for projects.
- Manage multiple product development projects concurrently for on-time delivery to the market.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and leadership skills
- 5+ years' experience in product design and development.
- Knowledge of SolidWorks and/or 3D Design, AutoCAD, or DraftSight and associated PDM systems.
- Understanding of and ability to properly apply engineering principles.
- Ability to work onsite
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
This is truly an exceptional opportunity for an experienced and knowledgeable Design Engineer. Ideal for a Design Engineer looking for a onsite position, the role is for a candidate who wants to join a company with a long-term vision on increasing its presence in the market, so this is a real chance to make a significant contribution to the future of the group. As a Design Engineer in this company, you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary with fantastic benefits and constant opportunities to progress within the company.
Please send resumes to Matthew Anton Matt.firstname.lastname@example.org