Senior D365 F&SCM Consultant - Home Based - £85K + Benefits.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07500807255.
An established, Global Microsoft Gold Partner urgently requires an experienced D365 F&SCM Consultant for forthcoming projects, due to continued company growth. This busy and varied role requires excellent client facing skills and there will be the opportunity to work on client site both Nationally and Internationally. The role will require nationwide travel and offers plenty of home working flexibility.
This company is one of the UK's top Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partners and they have an extensive global reach. Their specialisms include Microsoft 365 for Talent, Power BI, Cloud based ERP and Power Apps (xRM/ CE/ CRM).
They have enormous growth plans, so this would be an excellent time to join and become a pivotal part of the journey.
Essential Key Skills:
- Proven experience in full lifecycle Dynamics implementation
- Deep understanding of the Supply Chain Management Module in D365
- Manufacturing and Warehousing experience are required.
- Proficiency in leading both formal and informal training sessions and workshops
- Awareness of business intelligence and artificial intelligence tools such as Power BI, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), and Copilot would be a plus
- Excellent client facing skills, documentation skills and strong business acumen are essential - this role is critical to the department.
As a D365 F&SCM Consultant you can expect to earn a competitive salary, bonus and a highly comprehensive Benefits package. Plenty of flexibility will be offered i.e. homeworking options when not on client site. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced consultant to join a well-established company to continue and drive their D365 F&SCM career.
Please contact me for more information: Philippa.email@example.com