Location: Netherlands - Up to €90k
Conspicuous are seeking an experienced D365F&SCM consultant to join a global leading Microsoft Gold Partner. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of D365F&SCM, including its functionalities and capabilities, and be able to effectively implement solutions for multiple clients (Greenfield and upgrade projects).
My client are a global provider of Dynamics 365 solutions and have built a 1st class reputations after many years of successful delivery. They have a built a specialist product with a focus on the manufacturing and distribution industry which has lead to incredibly growth and the need to grow the talent team.
- Provide expertise in D365FO/ AX solutions and implementation
- Collaborate with clients to understand their business requirements and provide customized solutions
- Lead the implementation of Dynamics 365 FinOps projects from start to finish, including data migration and testing
- Provide training to clients on how to use the solution effectively
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in D365 F&SCM and bring new ideas to the table
- Participate in business development activities and contribute to proposal development
- At least 5 years of experience in implementing Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations solutions
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O functionalities and capabilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Microsoft certification in Dynamics 365 F&SCM is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field
- Dutch speaking candidates would be hugely beneficial
In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional development and growth within my clients organisation. If you are a motivated and experienced Dynamics 365 FO consultant, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.