D365CE/ Dynamics CRM Pre-Sales Consultant – Remote based with UK travel – up to £80K + Commission and Attractive Benefits Package.
Phone: 07500 807255
An established Microsoft Gold Partner urgently requires a Dynamics CRM/ D365CE Pre-Sales Consultant to join their team due to the continued growth of the company. This busy and varied role requires excellent client facing skills and there will be the opportunity to work on client site both nationally and internationally.
As well as being one of the UK’s top Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partners, this company, operates an international customer base.
Essential Key Skills:
- Sales driven with the ability to identify new business opportunities
- Dynamics CRM/ D365CE Consultancy or pre sales experience
- Excellent negotiation skills with experience of B2B and dealing with key decision makers
- Project/resource management experience
- Excellent IT skills
- Well developed planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team environment
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a consulting environment
- Ability to work under pressure and manage workload and time according to deadlines set
- Willingness and ability to travel to client sites throughout the UK
This is an excellent opportunity to join the UK’s leading Dynamics Solution Centre. It is an opportunity to progress your career within both Dynamics CRM/ D365CE and Consultancy and you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £80,000), commission-based bonus and a highly comprehensive benefits package. Flexibility will be offered i.e. homeworking options when not on client site. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Dynamics CRM/ D365CE Consultant to join a well-established company and explore a new career path.