Dynamics 365CE & Power Platform Consultant
UK Wide - Some travel to clients/ office
Microsoft Gold Partner
We are seeking a skilled Dynamics 365 CE Consultant to join our client's team. As a consultant, you will be responsible for delivering innovative solutions to multiple clients using the Dynamics 365 CE platform.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- A deep understanding of the Dynamics 365 CE platform and its various modules
- Experience with data migrations, integrations, customisations, and strong knowledge of business processes
- Excellent communication skills, working closely with clients to understand their needs and provide expert guidance on how to leverage the Dynamics 365 CE platform
- The ability to manage projects from scoping and requirements gathering to development, testing, and deployment
As a member of the team, you will work collaboratively with stakeholders to design and implement solutions that meet clients' business objectives. You will have access to the latest technologies and resources to ensure that the clients receive the best possible service.
My client offers a supportive and dynamic work environment, with opportunities for professional growth and development.
My client is a leading Microsoft Partner who has built a 1st class reputation on a global scale due to their pioneering solutions. They deliver transformation projects across multiple industries including NFP, manufacturing, and distribution.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading and participating in requirements gathering sessions with clients
- Designing and implementing solutions using the Dynamics 365 CE platform
- Developing customizations and integrations using Power Apps, Power Automate, and other Microsoft technologies
- Conducting testing and troubleshooting to ensure successful project delivery
- Providing post-implementation support and training to clients
If you are a driven and passionate Dynamics 365 CE Consultant looking for a new opportunity, please apply today. We look forward to hearing from you!