Lead D365BC Functional Consultant – Home Based– up to £80K + Benefits
A leading Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner is seeking a skilled, lead D365BC Consultant with excellent client facing skills. As a D365BC Consultant you can expect to manage the whole project life cycle from Pre- Sales, gathering the initial requirements and architecting a solution through to implementing and providing training.
- Managing the implementation of D365BC through the full project life cycle.
- Carry out training for clients when necessary.
- Preparation of time and cost estimates for completing projects.
- Communicate effectively with the Project Manager to enable projects to be delivered efficiently.
- Deliver effective Consultancy throughout the project life cycle.
- Provide technical advice for the sales team.
- Undertake presentations and demonstrations to prospective clients.
- Assist with the closure of new sales and manage existing accounts.
- Provide support to customers when needed.
- Mentoring junior consultants where required.
5+years Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience up to and inclusive of D365 BC.
Finance and Distribution industry experience would be hugely beneficial.
Previous leadership experience (on projects, and team management) would be beneficial.
Excellent Communication and Customer facing skills.
Ability to write reports, business correspondence and produce manuals.
As a Lead D365BC Consultant you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary and a highly comprehensive benefits package. Training will be offered on the latest versions and share options will be available in the future. Flexibility will be offered, remote working is not a problem. This role presents an excellent opportunity for an accomplished Microsoft D365BC Consultant to make their mark with a fast-expanding company.