D365 BC Support Manager – London/ Remote – up to £60K
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07500807255
- Manage the Dynamics NAV/ D365 BC system. And manage two other Dynamics Support Professionals.
- The company have extensive growth plans, including growing the support desk. So management of a larger team is possible in the future.
- Provide the company with essential reporting and data analysis.
- Develop solutions that improve the efficiency and capability of ERP system users.
- Perform financial analysis and implement actions to improve profitability.
- 3+ years Dynamics NAV/ D365BC support experience.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Experience of working in a helpdesk environment.
- C/AL, C side knowledge.
- SQL Server experience
- .NET experience
- Degree educated
- Experience working within an MS Partner
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established successful Gold Partner. This is an opportunity to progress your career within Dynamics NAV/ D365BC towards consultancy or development, whilst also gaining management experience. Alternatively, it is a great chance for a NAV/ D365BC consultant to get back into a support role and reduce their travel time. As well as a fantastic career opportunity my client is offering a fantastic remuneration package, and regular training.
Please note candidates would be required to attend the office in London at least once a week.
Please contact me for more information: Philippa.email@example.com