D365 BC Functional Consultant (Operations)– Remote (travel to client site & office - 25%) – up to $175K (USD) + bonus
My client is a well-renowned, best-selling Microsoft partner looking for a talented Business Central consultant on the Operations side of D365 BC. This role will involve full life cycle implementations of the solution and liaising with clients. Amongst the insecurity of the current market, this client are consistently winning and maintaining projects!
It is a necessary requirement to have D365 Business Central experience within the Partner channel. At least 6 years of experience working for another VAR/ISV.
If you are qualified and would like to learn more about this opportunity OR have any questions, please apply/send an email directly to: email@example.com
Please read below to learn more about the responsibilities and requirements.
- Work as part of & lead the implementation team.
- Work directly with clients to implement D365 Business Central Operations.
- Work collaboratively with other functional team members to ensure successful & timely implementation.
- Actively drive requirements gathering, analysis, design, implementation & testing phases.
- Stay current on product capabilities to implement feature/functions on client projects.
- 6+ years experience implementing Business Central/NAV.
- 6+ years experience working for a MS partner.
- Strong working knowledge of Operations modules.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related discipline.