Azure Cloud Architect - Remote
Company: Leading Insurance Company
Location: Remote in the US (Contract-to-Hire)
Please note - *Must be a US citizen or Green card holder to be eligible for this position
Our client is a prominent insurance company with a rich history of providing best-in-class insurance products and services to our customers. Their commitment to innovation and excellence drives our business forward. They are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Azure Cloud Architect to join our team and help harness the power of the cloud to drive their digital transformation.
As an Azure Cloud Architect, you will play a pivotal role in designing, implementing, and maintaining their cloud infrastructure on the Azure platform. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to architect, develop, and optimize cloud solutions that align with the company's strategic objectives. This is a remote position with the opportunity for a long-term contract-to-hire arrangement.
- Cloud Architecture: Design and implement Azure-based cloud solutions, considering scalability, security, performance, and compliance requirements.
- Technical Leadership: Provide expertise and leadership in cloud-related initiatives, guiding development teams, and ensuring best practices are followed.
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC): Develop and maintain infrastructure as code using tools such as Terraform or ARM templates for deploying and managing cloud resources.
- Security: Collaborate with the security team to ensure that all cloud deployments are compliant with industry standards and company policies.
- Cost Optimization: Continuously monitor and optimize cloud resources to ensure efficient use and cost-effectiveness.
- Integration: Architect and implement seamless integrations between cloud services and on-premises systems.
- Documentation: Maintain detailed documentation of cloud architectures, configurations, and procedures.
- Troubleshooting: Provide support in identifying and resolving cloud-related issues promptly.
- Vendor Relationships: Manage relationships with Azure service providers and vendors.
- Team Collaboration: Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including developers, DevOps, and other IT professionals to deliver high-quality cloud solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Azure certifications such as AZ-300, AZ-301, or equivalent, and other relevant certifications.
- Proven experience in designing and implementing Azure-based cloud solutions.
- Strong knowledge of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and automation tools like Terraform, ARM templates, or similar.
- Solid understanding of security best practices in a cloud environment.
- Experience with cloud cost management and optimization.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- This is a remote position with the possibility of transitioning to a permanent role after the contract period.
- The selected candidate will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and contribute to the company's digital transformation.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
If you are a highly skilled Azure Cloud Architect looking for a dynamic opportunity with a leading insurance company, we encourage you to apply. Join in reshaping the future of insurance through innovative cloud solutions. Apply today to be a part of our transformation journey!