UK Managed Services Support Engineer- Working for a NAV and BC Specialist Microsoft Partner
A new opportunity for you to look after both Microsoft Azure and Dynamics NAV/BC environments and respond to any issues. At times you may be required to build full Azure systems for customer projects.
A hybrid working style, flexible to suit your lifestyle needs, with the opportunity to keep up to date with the latest technology.
The Company and Culture:
This large company of 300 employees specialise specifically in Dynamics NAC/ D365BC and have been established for over 10 years. During this time, they have built up a customer base of over 500 clients and have expanded their offices across the UK making them a UK wide team.
If you like to be in an environment where they work hard to deliver the best customer service but also enjoy having humour and a social aspect, then this is the place for you. They are all about empowering each other to do the right thing, and therefore they work in a collaborative environment to make sure everyone achieves their best.
- Picking up, logging and resolving support tickets to advise the consultants and further team on the issues and requirements
- Building and configuring Azure environments
- Troubleshooting and problem solving of Dynamics NAV/BC technical issues
- Assist support teams with investigations
- Monitor N-Central and other agent/alert systems and respond to them
- Undertake Azure IT Projects within the Business and assist the Project Team when needed
- General IT knowledge of services, networking, event views, troubleshooting, remote desktop and server admin
- Knowledge on Azure Portal navigation, Azure firewalls, load balances, Vnet peering and other related tools
- SFTP and Azure storage knowledge
- Technical and Functional knowledge of Dynamics NAV/BC
- Basic knowledge of SQL tasks
- Access to online learning tools to help with training and development
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare cash plan
- Hybrid working style to be flexible and fit with your lifestyle
- £250 purchase equipment allowance to help set you up for working from home
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Positive mental health initiatives including having mental health first aiders
- Electric car salary sacrifice scheme
- Social clubs within the business to share likes and interests with similar people such as book club
If you are interested, please email: