Are you interested in an opportunity where you can earn £45,000 in the first year and £65,000 in year 2, can progress super quickly and be part of a successful, forward-thinking Recruitment organisation?
Conspicuous are a successful IT recruitment business specialising in providing ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and CRM talent across the UK and the US.
At Conspicuous our work ethic is that you 'work to live' and so we believe in flexible working around your outside hobbies and interests whilst offering excellent career opportunities. Conspicuous is a collaborative working environment, where all employees work together in the best interests of Conspicuous, for our clients and candidates. We are constantly looking at ways of improving what we do across the business. We are on top of changes and trends within the recruitment space, and we adapt and respond to movements within those market(s). We give you the tools and expertise to be the best consultant you can be, so you can be confident in your knowledge and craft. We learn from each other, no matter your seniority, to share skills and keep everyone on their toes with software, recruitment trends, personal brand and marketing yourself!
What do we offer?
- Competitive Basic salary with no clawback
- Unrivalled commission structure
- Personalised training and development programme with guidance and coaching for all levels of your recruitment career with the best experienced consultants in the industry
- Organic, clearly defined, and achievable career path
- Hybrid working options
- Flexible working hours
- Working with like-minded people in a collaborative environment
- Laptop, LinkedIn Recruiter licence, quarterly incentives
- Brand new office space in Guildford for when you are in the office.
What you’ll be doing
- You will be what we call a 360° consultant, which means you’ll be managing the entire end to end recruitment process.
- This includes business development, building relationships and winning business with senior executives at industry leading engineering companies.
- Engaging and utilizing social media, predominately LinkedIn.
- You will also be responsible for finding candidates for those organisations, building relationships with them in order to find them the perfect new role.
- Managing your own day to ensure that you are successfully creating your own pipeline and achieving weekly and monthly targets.
- You will play a huge part in the growth of Conspicuous, driving our growth and culture, defining what the business will look like for years to come.
What we are looking for
- Educated to a degree level with recent sales / recruitment / customer service work experience
- Ambitious individuals with a strong work ethic that have a desire to progress quickly in their career
- Someone with a competitive edge that is driven by success
- Money motivated individuals
- Social personality and exceptional communication & people skills
- Self-motivated individuals that can work towards and meet targets
- Someone who has demonstrated resilience and has a growth-mindset
If would like to know more contact firstname.lastname@example.org