The Senior Financial Systems Analyst - Remote, Atlanta, GA - Full-time - Up to $110k + 10% bonus - Growing company
Job type: Permanent
Great opportunity to use your Microsoft VB.Net, SQL and financial system experience by joining one of the leading companies in radiation safety, measurement and science. Our client has experienced an 18% growth in the past 2 years and currently have a team of over 3,000 talented professionals - in this role you will work closely with divisional and corporate teams to facilitate data requirements and create solutions as a team.
- Assist with the development, deployment and maintenance of all OneStream applications, cubes, dimensions/metadata, transformation rules, workflows, cube views and data management processes.
- Manage system requirements for FP&A life cycles such as forecasts, budgets and long-range planning and troubleshoot end-user issues.
- Create & own documentation of system processes, end-user training, and change management process.
Position Requirements and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of financial system experience.
- Bachelor's degree in information systems, finance or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Microsoft VB.Net, SQL.
What will put you above the rest:
- - Experience with OneStream, Hyperion, SAP, or D365.
Come and progress your career within a forward-thinking company investing heavily in their team. Please send your resume to Matt Anton - email@example.com