Role: Senior/Lead D365 BC Consultant
Travel: Hybrid working
Salary: Up to £80k
If you are an exceptional D365BC Functional Consultant looking for a flexible role to suit your lifestyle needs, then look no further. With a competitive salary and some fantastic perks, you will be working with one of the best Business Central Partners in the business.
My client is a leading Microsoft Gold Partner who has helped around 160k+ businesses with their Business Central needs. They have around 2.7 million users as well as 3.5k worldwide partners making them a global success. Their knowledge with NAV/BC is exceptional, having worked with it from the very first version to the latest software to date.
If you like a fast-paced organisation committed, then look no further. If you work hard, you will be rewarded for what you do and therefore loads of opportunity to progress within the business. They value your skills and motivation which makes it an enjoyable place to work with a positive atmosphere.
Roles and responsibilities-
- Requirements, business processes and configurations of their systems by analysing client requirements and objectives
- Meet client needs and implement the system
- Manage data migration, data integration and data transfer tasks per project, as well as process and system testing
- Perform key-user and end-user testing
- Documentation of processes and operations
- 5+ years Dynamics D365BC Functional Consulting
- Previous lead/senior consultant experience
- Full life cycle implementation knowledge
- Strong client engagement and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to gather Requirements, Run Workshops, Design solutions, Implement solutions
As well as a great time which pushes you to achieve your best and reward you with progression, it also comes with many other perks such as:
- 25 (+) day holiday allowance
- Car allowance
- Continuous learning and development
- Private medical cover
- Permanent health insurance
- Life insurance
- Critical illness cover
If you are interested in this great opportunity, then please send your CV forward to me before this position gets filled!