Senior Functional Finance Consultant (D365 F&O) – Remote (around 25% travel) – up to $160K (USD) DoE + 10K sign on bonus.
My client is a well-renowned Microsoft Gold partner looking for an experienced Senior consultant in the general finance modules of D365 F&O. Having been awarded MS inner circle status on a number of occasions, this opportunity is suitable for highly skilled and experienced candidates in the F&O platform.
Please read below to learn more about the responsibilities and requirements.
If you are qualified and would like to learn more about this opportunity OR have any questions, please apply/send an email directly to: email@example.com
- Work as part of an implementation team ranging in size on Enterprise ERP Projects.
- Work directly with clients to implement D365 F&O Finance & Accounting processes, including but not limited to: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management, Credit and collections, Budgeting & Fixed Asset.
- Work collaboratively with other functional & technical project team members to ensure successful & timely implementation.
- Actively drive requirements gathering, analysis, design, implementation & testing phases of the D365 Finance module suite.
- Stay current on product capabilities to implement feature/functions on client projects.
- Utilize all company provided & standard.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/Finance related discipline.
- 6+ years experience implementing F&O/AX.
- 6+ years MS Partner experience.
- Strong working knowledge of finance related modules.
- Financial background is preferred.