D365 & Power Apps Developer - Paying up to $150k + benefits
Please send resumes to Megan Everett email@example.com
Our client, a Microsoft Gold Partner, are about to undergo a technology transformation for one of their federal customers. We're currently looking for an experienced D365 CRM and Power Apps Developer to join this exciting project.
Are you an D365 CRM & Power Apps Developer looking for your next challenge?
Responsibilities (including, but not exclusively)
- Work with business analysts and customers to understand business requirements.
- Implement, configure, and customize the Dynamics/Power Platform and Portal/Power Pages.
- Leverage Power Platform and other means to integrate into Azure services.
- Assist less senior developers.
- Supporting testing of applications
- 5+ years of IT systems development experience
- 3+ years of experience designing, developing, and implementing complex business solutions on Microsoft Dynamics / Power Platform
- Strong experience and knowledge of Agile development processes
- MUST BE US CITIZEN
This is your chance to join an award-winning Microsoft Gold Partner who work exclusively with Federal Agencies around the US. You'll have the opportunity to join a number of exciting projects over the years, whilst being exposed to a range of the latest Microsoft Technology.