Senior Auditor- Fairfax, VA (Hybrid)- base salary $130,000 + benefits + bonus + great commission structure
Job Type: Full Time
The company :
My client is a CPA and consulting firm specializing in healthcare, non-profit sector, wholesale distribution, construction and manufacturing industries. After 60 years in business, they are regionally know as a great company to work for. With amazing benefits, work-life balance and social gatherings- they truly are pioneers of putting the employee first. In addition, their commission structure is certainly something to write home about; if you bring in clients, you get a very reasonable slice!
My client is offering an amazing opportunity to work as an Senior Auditor for their award winning organization. This position is a lynchpin for the organization- they are looking to progress the right candidate from Senior Auditor to Principal within 2 years.
If you have 7+ year at a CPA firm, specializing in NFP/FP/Government contractor auditing and are looking to progress through an organization- this could be the role for you.
If you would like more information, please email me at: email@example.com
- -ax return preparation- specifically 990 forms
- Perform Audits, reviews and compilations.
- File appropriate tax paperwork.
- Training and supervising staff.
- Travelling to client sites in the DMV area (potentially overnight occasionally).
- 7+ years audit & accounting experience with a CPA- with experience in NFP/FP/Government contractor auditing.
- CPA certification.
- Experience with 990 forms (plus)
- Experience with CCH ProSystems (plus).
- Mental, Vision and Dental insurance
- Competitive PTO