Principal Dynamics 365 BC Technical Consultant. Remote, UK. A Leading Microsoft Gold Partner Who Have a Cool/Modern Vibe!
Travel to client sites required (with expenses paid)
Remote- Offices Across the UK, including Cambridge and Nottingham.
A global but local Microsoft Gold Partner who are award-winning not only for their customer satisfaction, but their employee average length of service is well above the average.
You would expect their culture and friendly/comfortable working environment within an SME!
Family is key and not only are the big wins important but equally those small wins. Over 1,800 employees across the world. Over 5000 customers and 30 years of experience.
Working across cloud ERP, Digital Commerce, Data and Analytics, etc. And specialists in the following industries; Manufacturing, Retail, Distribution, Food, Fashion and Rental/ Lease!
A Modern, Friendly and Creative Partner.
Want to lead your own team of Dynamics 365 Consultant and Developers? This will give you the responsibility for delivering and defining the architecture, design and delivery of the D365 BC/NAV solutions for customers!
You will need to oversee quality and whether requirements are being met, providing feedback and reviews as well as support the development strategy and product knowledge.
So exciting and challenging!
Also the opportunity to progress into a Architect or Lead Consultant in the near future.
What are we looking for?
- Someone with strong Dynamics 365 Business Central and NAV Technical experience and abilities
- Experience with the following; SQL, Windows Server and Presales understanding
- Strong communication, management, and training/ support experience
- Confidence to present information.
Opportunities for you!
- A Gold Parter who are NO typical partner!
- Worried about your work-life balance? Have kids or family, pets or anything similar that need more of your attention?
- Well look no further with increasing holiday days with length of service and flexible working hours/ location this gives you reassurance.
- You will be part of local and global team providing nothing short of the best advice and most LAUGHS.
Other benefits include;
- 2 company event days per year,
- Brilliant benefits hub
- Healthcare plan
- Regular social events
- Free training courses
- Good pension plan
- Life assurance
Reach out now for more INFO- firstname.lastname@example.org