D365 Nav/BC Technical Administrator
Hybrid - Vaughan, Ontario
Full Time, Permanent
You'll be the Dynamics Technical Administrator for this leading Manufacturing company based in Vaughan, Ontario. The role will involve taking the lead for their ERP system, designing, maintaining, troubleshooting, configurations and customisations of the D365 ERP Platform in this hands on technical role.
Are you looking to push your Dynamics 365 skills to the next level? You'll have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies, while being in charge of the companies ERP systems, both current and future.
You'll be acting as their Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central expert, providing technical support and training users.
Responsibilities including but not limited too;
- Work with IT team to develop software solutions to meet the business needs.
- Design, code, test, debug and install new modified programs with the end users
- Create plan to implement and document new, modified and existing program processes
- Integration knowledge of custom programs with software based on Microsoft Visual Basic and Microsoft SQL Server
- Provide support for Enterprise Resource Planning system admin functions
- Project manage new ERP system implementation
- Diploma/degree or equivalent knowledge gained through formal education, specialized training and/or job experience (minimum 3 years)
- ERP Systems Analysis, Design, and Software Programming
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Business Central 365 an plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power BI reporting software an plus
- Strong data manipulation skills with tools such as SQL, Excel e.t.c
- Minimum of 5 years related job experience in information technology systems
- IT system implementation project management experience
- Manufacturing experience an plus
This is a hands on technical role that will allow you to take ownership of this companies ERP system while working on the latest technologies and building on both your technical and project management experience.