My client are seeking a skilled and experienced D365BC Support Consultant to join their talented team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Dynamics 365 Business Central, previous experience in a MS Partner and a passion for helping clients successfully navigate and optimize their use of the software.
My client is a well-recognised Microsoft Gold Partner with a number of offices throughout the UK. Driven by their exceptional reputation in the Dynamics industry they are looking for you to carry their name forward offering the customer service their customers have grown to expect. This Partner have built an exceptional team to ensure they are in a strong position to succeed with their mission to be the go-to provider of Dynamics solutions within the UK and Europe.
- Respond to client inquiries and provide technical support for D365BC
- Troubleshoot and resolve software issues in a timely manner
- Document client interactions and create knowledge base articles
- Continuously improve support processes and provide feedback to product development team
- Provide training and guidance to clients on the use of D365BC
- Strong understanding of Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Proven experience as a D365BC Support Consultant
- Ability to analyse and solve complex technical problems
- Previous experience working in a MS Partner environment
In exchange for your strong Dynamics knowledge you will receive a competitive salary, benefits package, continued training and an opportunity for career growth within a dynamic and growing company. If you are passionate about technology and helping clients, we encourage you to apply.