Role: D365BC Project Manager
Travel: Hybrid into office/Remote
Salary: Up to £70k
My client is looking for an experienced Project Manager with the relevant accreditation (eg. PRINCE2) to join their team. Previous experience working with Dynamics 365 BC is required for the role and any other ERP Project Management experience.
Working for an established Microsoft Partner means you will be up to date with the latest technology and exposed to many ERP systems. They work on lots of different medium-large sized projects with a range of clients and industries.
The Culture and Company-
With a production workforce of over 500 employees, this large business is looking to expand their IT team. They believe that their employees are the absolute backbone of the business and therefore have over 1,100 employees who all contribute to the £100m turnover that they have achieved.
Roles and Responsibilities-
- Manage client delivery projects
- Maximise revenue generation
- Deliver projects to deadlines
- Build/maintain client relationships
- Documentation of projects/identify project issues/report project status
- Review existing processes and look for improvements
- 2 years' experience working for a Microsoft Partner
Opportunities and Benefits-
With a large business comes a wide range and variety of amazing perks.
Here are some other benefits to name:
- Car allowance / company car
- Private health care
- Life insurance 4x salary
- Company pension
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Retail discount scheme
- Staff discount from business
Please contact me on: 07749708163
Or email me at: email@example.com