Job Title: Lead Dynamics 365 Business Central (D365BC) Functional Consultant
I am working with a leading Microsoft Gold Partner looking for an experienced and talented Lead Dynamics 365 Business Central (D365BC) Functional Consultant to join their leading delivery team. As the Lead D365BC Functional Consultant, you will be responsible for guiding and managing a team of functional consultants in the successful implementation of D365BC projects for clients in a variety of industries.
- Lead a team of functional consultants in the successful implementation of D365BC projects for our clients.
- Act as the primary point of contact for our clients, managing client expectations, and ensuring successful project delivery.
- Collaborate with clients and other internal teams to gather requirements, assess business processes, and identify areas for improvement.
- Configure and implement D365BC modules related to finance, supply chain, and manufacturing.
- Conduct training sessions for end-users to ensure successful adoption of the system.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Dynamics 365 Business Central implementation and configuration.
- Strong knowledge of D365BC finance, supply chain, and manufacturing modules.
- Experience leading a team of functional consultants in the successful delivery of D365BC projects.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple way.
If you are a motivated and talented Lead D365BC Functional Consultant who is ready to make a change in your career, I want to hear from you. As a member of the team, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and make a significant impact on multiple clients' Greenfield projects. Please submit your application as soon as possible to be considered.