Manager, ERP and business intelligence - Up to $140k base (CAD) Hybrid, Laval, Quebec - rapidly expanding construction / engineering company
Job Type: Full-Time
Please send resumes to Matt.email@example.com
As a Manager, ERP and business intelligence you will coordinate the work of the team responsible for the evolution, support and maintenance of the ERP (Microsoft Dynamics 365) as well as the intelligence team. business, responsible for data warehouse (Azure Synapse) and enterprise reporting (Power BI Premium
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an well established Construction / Manufacturing company that is 100% employee owned.
Responsibilities (including, but not exclusively)
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in ERP or business intelligence (BI) team management
- Knowledge of the Microsoft ecosystem (Dynamics 365, Power BI, Azure, DevOps, Logic Apps, Power Platform, SharePoint, etc.)
- Participate in the definition and implementation of ERP and BI governance practices across the organization
- Support biannual Dynamics 365 update projects
- Structuring the team's practices in line with industry best practices (structuring Azure resources, documentation, managing user requests, source code management (CI/CD), testing, etc
This is truly an exceptional opportunity for an experienced and knowledgeable Manager, ERP and business intelligence. Ideal for a Manager, ERP and business intelligence looking for a remote position, the role is for a candidate who wants to join a company with a long-term vision on increasing its presence in the market, so this is a real chance to make a significant contribution to the future of the group. As a Manager, ERP and business intelligence in this company, you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary with fantastic benefits and constant opportunities to progress within the company.
Please send resumes to Matthew Anton Matt.firstname.lastname@example.org