Lead D365CE Developer- £90K + Benefits - London/ Remote.
My client urgently requires an experienced MS Dynamics CRM/ D365CE Developer to be based in London. You will be working within a small team of developers to find business solutions for the clients of this fast-growing company. This company urgently requires a talented MS Dynamics CRM/ D365CE developer, to create, programme, customise and implement D365CE software for their extensively growing customer base. This role will be remote based with (ideally) office attendance in London once a week. There is the chance to further your career in the company as they always look to promote from within.
My Client is an expert in their chosen, specialised field and they provide their solutions to over 150 countries worldwide. The solution is presently being delivered to over 75 million users. HQ is based in London.
- Detailed Dynamics CRM/ D365CE development experience
- .Net with C# development
- Power Automate experience
- Biz Talk experience
- Function and Logic App development skills
- Portal/ Power Pages experience
- Canvas apps development experience
- BI implementation & development experience
- SQL skills including SQL Server and reporting Services
- Complete tasks on-time and communicate effectively.
- Organised with effective personal time management
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic changing environment
- Ability to work within in a team or as an individual and find and resolve complex problems.
This is a fantastic Job opportunity for D365CE developers who want to take ownership of their work and potentially build a team underneath them. You can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £90,000) and a highly comprehensive benefits package, which then could progress into further opportunities in development and possibly even management.