Lead D365BC Functional Consultant - Home Based- up to £90K + Benefits
A leading Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner is seeking a skilled, lead D365BC Consultant with excellent client facing skills. As a D365BC Consultant you can expect to manage the whole project life cycle from Pre- Sales, gathering the initial requirements and architecting a solution through to implementing and providing training.
- Managing the implementation of D365BC through the full project life cycle.
- Experience with LS Central is hugely beneficial.
- Carry out training for clients when necessary.Preparation of time and cost estimates for completing projects.
- Communicate effectively with the Project Manager to enable projects to be delivered efficiently.
- Deliver effective Consultancy throughout the project life cycle.
- Provide technical advice for the sales team.
- Undertake presentations and demonstrations to prospective clients.
- Assist with the closure of new sales and manage existing accounts.
- Provide support to customers when needed.
- Mentoring junior consultants where required.
- 5+years Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience up to and inclusive of D365 BC.
- Finance and Distribution industry experience would be hugely beneficial.
- Previous leadership experience (on projects, and team management) would be beneficial.
- Excellent Communication and Customer facing skills.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and produce manuals.
As a Lead D365BC Consultant you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary and a highly comprehensive benefits package. Training will be offered on the latest versions and share options will be available in the future. Flexibility will be offered, remote working is not a problem. This role presents an excellent opportunity for an accomplished Microsoft D365BC Consultant to make their mark with a fast-expanding company.