Junior D365BC Consultant- Transforming the healthcare market
Hybrid working | Up to £35k (DOE) | Learning and Development Investment
If you are a consultant looking for a new opportunity, and you are skilled within D365BC then keep reading. If you are someone more junior wanting to break into Dynamics and progress with the opportunity to be up to date with latest technology with a hybrid working style, then continue reading.
My client is a Silver Microsoft Partner based in Hampshire with around 30 employees. They deliver IT solutions to the Healthcare Sector which benefits the NHS and suppliers to improve the healthcare environment. They have gained many healthcare accreditations over the years.
Roles and Responsibilities-
You will be part of the Service Delivery Team where you will be building relationships with customers and becoming a trusted partner.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Requirements, business processes and configurations of their systems by analsying client requirements and objectives
- Meet client needs and implement the system
- Manage data migration, data integration and data transfer tasks per project, as well as process and system testing
- Perform key-user and end-user testing
- Documentation of processes and operations
You will need:
- Knowledge of supply chain and procurement
- Hands on configuration of Dynamics NAV inventory, warehouse, supply chain, vendor procurement & purchase requisition.
- Knowledge of Dynamics NAV 2014 onwards
- Degree qualified
- Project management qualification Prince 2 Foundation
- Advance MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and project skills
- Understanding of Mobility Solutions (PDA’s)
- 25 days annual leave
- Private healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- Continuous learning and development
- Sick pay
- Life assurance
- Car allowance
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email me on: