D365 Service Desk Team Leader
Salary- £45-55k per annum DOE
Flexible on home-based working with clients based mainly in the South-East of England.
A Microsoft Gold Partner and LS Retail partner established in 2015 with a wealth of experience under their belt. The two founders are friendly and ambitious proven by expanding into the Power Platform, BI and Analytics space recently for more opportunities!
Their expertise lies in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC space where they design, develop, and deploy this for their clients. A small but diverse team of 40+ who work across both smaller and larger companies worldwide. This includes the retail, hospitality, fashion, and government sectors.
So, if you are looking to join a fun, ambitious and supportive team this is for you!
- Are you experienced within the Dynamics 365 BC space within a Service Desk role?
- You will ensure the smooth running of the service desk in this role, including directly with the customers.
- You will be managing a team of D365 BC/NAV service desk technicians, so confidence is required!!
- Drive process improvements
- Help drive the success of the IT support team
- Team management
- Incident responses
- Continuous improvement and documentation management
Please see below some of the main skills we are looking for:
- A confident and experienced Service Desk individual in the D365 BC/NAV space
- Strong leadership/management experience
- Strong client facing and interpersonal skills
- ITIL framework good knowledge or experience
- Any relevant certifications would be a bonus
Benefits Offered for You
A personalised training and development plan, staying up to date on the latest technologies and flexible working. Furthermore 25 days annual leave plus your birthday off, employee wellbeing platform and regular social activities.
More information provided on request- firstname.lastname@example.org