International Tax Director, up to $200k + bonus, Hybrid, Atlanta, GA. Permanent.
Job Type: Full Time
Please send your resume to Matthew Anton: Matt.email@example.com
My client is a global manufacturing company holding the flame in radiation technology, changing the way they generate and you consume energy, to be safer and more efficient. Partnering with the military and civil defense agencies, hospitals, universities and many more other specialized industries, this exciting role offers the opportunity to make monumental, groundbreaking change for the better.
My client is seeking an experienced and highly motivated international Tax Director to report to the VP of Corporate Tax.
Are you a highly motivated individual with a long term vision looking to work for a company that is striving to use their research for the benefit of society?
Do you want to work for a company that is very well established and continues to grow exponentially?
If you want to work for a company that has built a culture on empowering their staff and encourages a healthy work-life balance with competitive benefits, read on.
Responsibilities (including but not exclusively):
- Completing international tax compliance forms (BEAT, CFC'S, GILTI,FDII.FTC etc)
- Completing international tax provisions (U.S calculations, foreign tax reports and uncertain tax positions)
- Investigate tax laws and apply to international planning initiatives.
- Research and settle internal tax issues (interpreting tax regulations and prepare documents to support a sound tax system.
- Tax planning and Compliance (including mergers and acquisitions)- whilst cooperating with the VP of Corporate tax.
- Expertise of income tax (specifically U.S international tax, relating to U.S law) and the ability to keep track, understand and apply changing legislation that relates to international tax provisions.
- Experience of transfer pricing policies and completing documentation.
- Experience and understanding of accounting for income taxes.
Additional Necessary Skills:
- Microsoft Office proficiency (including excel)
- Experience with OneSource tax return preparation (OIT) and tax provision (OTP) software.
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS in Accounting required
- Master's in Accounting or Tax preferred
- MBA/CPA required
- 8+ years of combined experience in the tax group of a national "Big 4" public accounting firm and/or tax department of a multinational company, with 5+ of those years focusing on international tax compliance
- Must have experience in managing projects and teams
- Must have 2+ years as a manager
- Full insurance coverage (Health, Dental, Disability, Life and many more).
- Competitive bonus structure.
- Flexible spending account, Health savings account
- Professional Development- work towards the career you've always dreamed of.
- Legal assistance