Dynamics CRM Developer- A Microsoft Gold Partner transforming the Not-for-Profit Sector
Hybrid working | Up to £55k
My client is looking for an experienced Dynamics CRM Developer to join their growing team. With flexible hybrid working to fit around your lifestyle, you will be working amongst a team of developers where you will be up to date with the latest technology and deliver full-cycle development.
A Microsoft Gold Partner based in Bristol who have over 20 years in the business. They have many established clients, with the majority being within the Not-for-Profit sector.
As a workplace, they are very talented and motivated with self-organised teams. Collaborative work with both the team and clients is how they produce their best work as they support each other to reach their goals. They encourage their employees to be curious and develop their knowledge as much as possible.
- Strong stakeholder communication and management skills
- Excellent business analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ongoing development to D365 platform
- Develop solutions to meet business requirements
- Design and implement D365 solutions using extensive knowledge of other applications
- Documentation of tests to meet quality standards
- 2 years' experience with Dynamics CRM
- 1 years' experience in general software development
- Problem solver
- Excellent communication skills
- Paid training courses and conferences
- Flexibility to work from home
- Self-organising teams
- 5 days annual leave
- Cycle to work scheme