Dynamics 365 ERP Consultant. Northamptonshire, Hybrid. Honesty Being the Focus!
Salary- £50-70k DOE
Hybrid- at least once a week in the office
Are you a confident and passionate ERP consultant?
Do you have experience or interest for working with D365 Business Central?
This role will provide you with a challenge and chance to develop in the future. Furthermore, you will be:
- Communicating with existing and new clients to gather requirements
- Cost and benefits and process analysis
- Preparation and creation of functional and technical documents
- Testing preparation and management
- Deployment management of new developments and performance
- Support clients where necessary.
This Microsoft Gold Partner are known for being experienced but practical people!
Since their founding 15 years ago they have a strong, professional reputation for being reliable. They work across Dynamics 365 BC/NAV, Power BI, and Power Platform. A small but growing team of 20.
They work with large or small, standard, or bespoke clients across the UK, keeping the work exciting.
Founding principle = Dealing honestly with clients.
- Dynamics 365 BC/NAV Consulting experience or other ERP consulting experience if you posses good financial and technical experience,
- A loyal and confident person who thrives in a team environment,
- Any ERP or Microsoft certifications would be a bonus,
- Degree level educated (or a similar qualification)
Gain Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP certifications, progression and skill development plans for each employee and hybrid/flexible working to suit the individual.
Further information given on application.
Reach out for more info- email@example.com