Dynamics 365 CE/CRM Pre-Sales Consultant. Remote/ London. A Leading Microsoft Gold Partner with an Ambitious and Strong Team!
Remote flexibility dependent on your location with offices across UK.
Would you like the opportunity to work closely with the Sales team to be responsible for demonstrating and presenting Microsoft Dynamics 365 capabilities?
Do you want to be part of the continued and future success/ growth of this award-winning Microsoft Gold Partners CRM department?
- Demonstrate how to solve business problems,
- Be responsible for building, developing, and delivering demonstrations of solutions to potential customers,
- Communicate with other departments for accurate project timelines to be produced.
- To ensure you can achieve this you will need to be passionate about saying up to date with new Dynamics 365 and Power Platform releases.
20 years as a Microsoft Gold Partner and now a team of over 70 strong!
Currently working on over 800 Dynamics Projects. They are a growing company who are striving to be one of the UK`s most innovative Microsoft Dynamics 365 Partners, working across the Dynamics 365 platform.
Their services include the Design, Training, Configuration and Project Management of Dynamics 365 Cloud Solutions. They already have over 200 clients with this expanding every week, so this is an extremely exciting opportunity!
Key Skills Required
- Strong experience of working with Dynamics 365 ERP including as a D365 Pre-Sales Consultant or a Functional Consultant,
- Strong Power Platform experience/ knowledge e.g., Canvas Apps, Power Automate, PowerApps, Power BI, etc.,
- Client facing experience e.g., leading presentations,
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 certifications would be a bonus,
- Organisation, time management and excellent communication skills,
- Holds a UK Drivers Licence,
- Flexible and hardworking,
- Ability to meet deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
- Flexibility or willingness to occasionally travel internationally or nationally to client sites with expenses paid.
Opportunities for you
Progression and training opportunities.
Great place to work certified in October 2021- this is proven with their hybrid/ flexible working. Additionally; life insurance, private health care, company shares, breakfast mornings, subsidised gym membership and group personal pension plans- AND MORE!
To find out more reach out now- email@example.com