Dynamics 365 CE Support Consultant. Remote, UK. A Microsoft Gold Partner Who Create a Positive Social Impact.
Full Time- PERM
Salary £40-50k per annum
Remote- offices in Staffordshire, option to go into office if you wish.
Looking for someone with D365 CE/CRM Support consultant experience to join a mid-sized partner. This will involve you being the first point of contact with clients.
- Log, diagnose and resolve client support issues
- Documentation and reporting of any issued and resolutions
- Work closely with others external vendors, teams, and customers in each stage of resolving client issues e.g., the investigating and testing stages
- Keep the CRM team up to date with the resolution stages
- Communicate and identify high priority issues to senior staff, etc!
A UK Leading Microsoft Gold Partner, specialising in the charity, public and not-for profit industries!
This allows them to stand out by making a genuine difference to organisations who are driving change by assisting them with digital transformations.
So, if you want to have the opportunity to create a positive social impact then this company is for you. A close knit but growing team of 50 working across the Dynamics 365 stack.
- Support experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE or CRM
- Stakeholders and client facing experience/ strong communication skills
- Any Microsoft partner experience would be a bonus
- Strong problem solving, organisation and communication skills
- A team orientated individual with an ability to remain calm under pressure
- Willingness to continue to learn and progress in the future, including the chance to gain Microsoft Certifications
Opportunities For You
25 days holiday+ bank holidays, increasing to 30 days with service. Death in Service cover, private BUPA health insurance, 5% employer pension, charity scheme which employees have a say in voting for!
Bonus pit which is shared out between employees...............and their own training portal. Last but not least they have regular company days/ team days out!
Reach out for more information- firstname.lastname@example.org