Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant. North of England, Home-based. An Open Door Policy Across the Partner!
Permanent/ full-time role.
Flexible on home-based working but candidates must be based in North of England due to client sites travel and occasional requirement to be in the office.
Office located in Scotland.
Salary- up to £50-65k Per annum (DOE)
35 hours per week.
You will be responsible for the design and delivery of the Dynamics 365 Business Central implementations and upgraded to various SME customers across the UK.
Key elements of the role include:
- Support the sales and development teams
- Providing training and analysis workshops to customers
- Work as part of a large project team but on smaller projects you will have the chance to lead these/be the sole consultant
- Set up process and D365 BC Configurations
- Go Live preparation, support and completion
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies and software releases, ETC!
Need someone who is passionate and keen to continue to learn.
Every project will differ in size as well as in the challenge element, keeping things interesting for you!
As a world class Gold Partner, they help their clients with the power and innovation of technology to drive new profit and reduction in cost capabilities. They have over 40-years' experience with Dynamics 365 BC/ NAV. A close-knit team of just under 100.
Four key divisions- Technical, Dynamics, Infor and Communications.
They work across various industries including; Social Housing, Construction, Education, Charities and Wholesale and Distribution.
Ambitious plans for the future!
Vision= "To build a sustainable single source IT services business of scale, with a talented and highly skilled team who provide outstanding service and add value to our customers".
Key Skills Required
- At least 3-4 years' experience with D365 BC (ideally in a consultant role)
- Strong consultancy skills
- Ideally experience in a partner or reseller environment
- Calm under pressure and strong communication/customer facing skills
- Any experience or knowledge in the following would be a bonus: Power BI, Jet Reports, Continia and Tasklet Factory
- Any experience in the construction or manufacturing industries would be a bonus
Offering a very competitive salary and benefits package including hybrid/ remote working, 30 days annual leave (plus a birthday holiday), Additional Service Days, Group personal pension plan, Private medical insurance scheme, Life cover (2 x final salary) and Cycle to work scheme!
Please contact me to find out more- email@example.com